The One Champions Pick
Gun Snot Liquid Lubricant.
A totally perfluorinated liquid lubricant for the small hard to lube points on your trigger or in areas that require capillary action to get the lubricant into a bearing area.
Use it to lubricate the INSIDE of your air cylinder, the part that contacts the air regulator O-Ring. Use a tiny amount of paste on the O-Ring and a minimal amount of liquid on the inside (female part) of the air cylinder that contacts the sealing ring.
Also useful to thin out Gun Snot Paste Lubricant when desired. A 'Gotta Have" item for precision air rifles and smallbore triggers and bolts.
- No mixing prior to use like TW25 and others
- Will not separate like TW25
- Crystal Clear unlike TW25
- Very high pressure lubricant - >500kg weld load
- Totally perfluorinated unlike any other Teflon* Lubricants
- Superb Lubricant
- Stays where you put it
- Will not dry out like TW25 and others
Description SKU # Price Gun Snot Liquid Lubricant 10 ml GSLL-1 $10.00
(96k) Data Sheet
|©2004-2005 The Gun Snot LLC Gun Snot is a registered trademark and brand name of Gun Snot LLC, Fruit Cove, FL. Teflon is a registered trademark and brand name of DuPont, Wilmington De.|