Wyoming Antelope Club - Pinellas Park
- Directions: From I-275, take SR-688 (Ulmerton Road)
- westbound toward Largo. Turn left onto 34th Street.
- Bob Evans restaurant will be on your right. Go
- .5 miles and turn right onto 126th Avenue. Follow
- Avenue for approximately .2 miles to the end and turn
- into the driveway.
- Lodging: Fairfield Inn,
- 3211 Executive Drive,
- Clearwater 727-572-4400
- Contact : Bill Gagne
Tallahassee Rifle and Pistol Club
- Oakridge Road
- Tallahassee, FL
- From route 10 take highway 27 (Monroe Street) South
- Continue south on Woodville Highway
- Make a right onto Oakridge Road
- Go about 1.5 miles and see green and white TRPC sign
- Make a right onto Community Road
- Make a Right onto Pistol Range Road into the range.
Fort Benning, Georgia - United States Army
- Richard Hawkins 706-545-2343
- Directions: From Florida - Take I-75 north to Tifton
- US 82/SR 520), take US 82/SR 520 west around Albany.
- Dawson, take SR 520 north to Richland. At Richland,
- US 280/SR 520 north to Cusseta. Take US 27/US
- north around Cusseta to Columbus.
- The entrance from I-185 to the base is closed so use
- Custer Road entrance which is about a half mile east
- US 27/I-185 intersection. You must show your drivers
- at the checkpoint to be allowed on base. Continue on
- Road to I-185. Take I-185 south to First Division
- west on First Division Road, stay to the left at the
- which turns into Dixie Road. Take Dixie Road west to
- light, turn left, stay left, take Alamo Road to Pool
- Lodging: Courtyard by Marriott, 3501 Courtyard Way,
- Sheraton Inn, 5351 Simons Blvd., 706-327-6868
- Days Inn, 3170 Victory Drive, 706-689-6181
- LaQuinta Inn, 3201 Macon Road, 706-568-1740
- Hampton Inn, 5585 Whitesville Road, 706-576-5303
Hollywood - Hollywood Rifle & Pistol Club,
- 2989 Stirling Road, Hollywood, Fl
- Randy Schwartz 305-279-2800
- Directions: From I-95: Exit at S.R. 848 (Stirling
Road), west for
- about one mile to 2989 Stirling Road. The range is on
- north side of the road.
- From the north on the Turnpike: Exit at I-595 (Exit
- and take I-595 east to I-95. Take I-95 south 2.5 miles
- Stirling Road (Exit 25), then take Stirling Road west
- a mile to 2989 Stirling Road. The range is on the
- of the road.
- From the south on the Turnpike: Take the Turnpike
- to Hollywood Blvd (S.R. 820, Exit 49), east to U.S.
- to Stirling Road (S.R. 848), east to 2989 Stirling
- The range is on the north side.
- Lodging: At Stirling Road and I-95 ( closest to range
- Comfort Inn, 2520 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, 954-922-1600
- Spring Hill Suites (Fairfield Inn), 151 SW 18th Court,
- Hampton Inn, 2500 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, 954-922-0011
- At Sheridan Road and I-95 ( south of the range ):
- LaQuinta Inn, 2620 N. 26th Avenue, Hollywood,
- Days Inn, 2601 N 29th Ave, Hollywood, 954-923-7300
- Holiday Inn, 2905 Sheridan St, Hollywood, 954-925-9100
- At Griffin Road near I-95 ( north of the range ):
- Hilton, 1870 Griffin Road, Dania, 954-920-3300
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, 1825 Griffin Road, Dania,
- Port Malabar - Port Malabar Rifle & Pistol Club,
- off Malabar Road in southwest Palm Bay.
Jacksonville - Gateway Rifle and Pistol
- 9301 Zambito Road,
- Jacksonville 904-771-2937
- Jerry Vaughan
- Directions: Exit I-295 at 103rd Street, west to
- (about 2 miles), north to Noroad (about 1/2 mile),
- west to Zambito Road.
- Lodging: Hospitality Inn, 7071 103rd Street,
- 800-772-8929, 904-777-5700
- At the intersection of I-295 and 103rd Street.
- Special rates for Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club
- Country Inn & Suites, 5945 Youngerman Circle,
- Hampton Inn, 6135 Youngerman Circle, 904-777-5313
Orlando - Central Florida Rifle and Pistol
- 14646 Weewahootee Road, Orlando, Fl
- Al Dart 407-295-5115 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: From I-95 go west on the Bee Line (SR 528)
OR from the
- Turnpike go east on the Bee Line to Narcossee Road (RT
- go south to Moss Park Road. Turn left (east) on Moss
- Road. Pass under the bridge (417). The road will curve
- right. Go over the rail road tracks. After
- 1/2 mile, turn left following the sign to the
- As the road begins to curve to the left you will see
- unimproved road on your right. Turn right onto the
- road, named Weewahootee Road. Proceed on Weewahootee
- approximately 3 miles. The club is on the right.
- Lodging: In the vicinity of SR436 (Semoran) and the
- Expressway). Closest to range:
Charleston - Palmetto Gun Club
Ridgeville Range, 951 Summer Road, Charleston, SC 29406.
Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yards), Outdoor Rifle
(800 yards), Muzzleloading
Range Access: Private
Click here for a map to the business:
Sebastian - Indian River County Public
- 10455 102nd Terrace, Sebastian
- Directions: Exit I-95 at SR 512 (Exit 156). Follow the
- Go east on SR 512 about a mile to 102nd Terrace.
- Take 102nd Terrace north.
- South on I-95 (Vero Beach, Exit 147):
- Hampton Inn, 9350 19th Lane, Vero Beach 772-770-4299
- Best Western, 8797 20th Street, Vero Beach
- North on I-95 (Malabar, Exit 173):
- Motel 6, 1170 Malabar Road SE, Palm Bay 321-951-8222
Merritt Island - Spaceport Gun Club,
- KARS Park, Merritt Island
- John Hussey 321-636-5060 email@example.com
- Directions: From I-95 take S.R. 528 (Exit 77) east to
- Take S.R. 3 ( North Courtnenay Parkway ) north 1.8
- Hall Road. Take Hall Road east to KARS Park. Take
- Road north to the gun range sign on the left.
Sanford/Geneva - Seminole County Gun and Archery
- 1402 Osceola Road, Geneva
- Directions: From the north on I-4: Exit at Sanford
(Exit 51), east on
- S.R. 46 ( W. 1 St. ) to S.R. 425 ( Airport Blvd. )
- S.R. 46 ( W. 25 St. ) east on S.R. 46 to Old Osceola
- on Old Osceola Road about 3.5 miles to the Geneva Road
- intersection. Stay on Osceola Road and go 2 miles to
- overhead power lines, exactly 1 mile past the power
- left on the dirt road, 1/2 mile to main gate.
- From the south: Take I-95 to Mims (Exit 81), then west
- S.R. 46 to S.R. 426. In Geneva, take S.R. 426 north,
- Elementary School, past Geneva Baptist Church. Left on
- for 200 yards, right on Old Geneva Road, right on
- Go 2 miles to the overhead power lines, exactly 1 mile
- power lines, turn left on the dirt road, 1/2 mile to
- Lodging: Budget Inn, 3200 S. Orlando Drive, Sanford
- West side of the airport.
- Days Inn, 4650 W. State Road 46, Sanford 407-323-6500
- S.R. 46 and I-4
- Best Western Marina Hotel, 530 N. Palmetto Avenue,
- 407-323-1910 Downtown, on Lake Monroe
- Holiday Inn, U.S 17 and 92, Sanford 407-320-0845
- Camping: Primitive camping is available at the the
- Contact: SCGAA, Inc., PO Box 2222, Sanford, Fl. 32772
Gainesville - Gainesville Target Range,
- 1610 NW 65 Place, Gainesville, Florida
- Directions: Exit I-75 at NW 39th Avenue (Exit 390). Go
- on NW 39th Avenue 4.4 miles to SR 121. Go north
- (left) on SR 121 about 2.4 miles to NW 67th Place
- and turn right. Drive about a half mile to
- NW 65th Place and turn left.
- From Jacksonville, take I-10 west to US 301, take
- US 301 south to Waldo. Take SR 24 west to SR 232
- and take SR 232 west to US 441. Go north on US 441
- to SR 121 go north (right) on SR 121 for about a
- half mile to NW 67th Place and turn right. Drive
- about a half mile to NW 65th Place and turn left.
- I-75, Exit 390:
- Best Western, 4200 NW 97th Blvd., 352-331-3336
- I-75, Exit 387:
- Fairfield Inn, 6901 NW 4th Blvd., 352-332-8292
- LaQuinta Inn, 920 NW 69th Terrace, 352-332-6466
- Ramada Limited, 7413 Newbury Road, 352-332-8001
- Holiday Inn, 7417 Newbury Road, 800-551-8206
The Gun Snot LLC
Snot is a registered trademark and brand name of Gun Snot LLC, Fruit
Teflon is a registered trademark and brand name of DuPont, Wilmington De.
Last Updated: Jul.23.2005